Friday, October 17, 2008

Team trendy textiles





Don't you just love the name! It is an Etsy group that I am a part of and I really enjoy the company. Sometimes I feel like the nerdy girl hanging with all the cool kids. LOL These ladies are super stars in the sewing world and I envy there motivation. I know I could be doing more but every time I look in my sewing room I feel this panic. It is a strange thing. I am afraid to cut into the fabric. I know that I can sew and I know that I can create very beautiful things but it is hard for me to understand how I can do it. I guess I have this notion that one must be taught how to do something in order to be able to do it well. That is where my anxiety comes in. I know that when I am sewing that there must be an easier way or I have to change my design to fit my skill level. I'm sure that I am not the only one and I know if I just get in there and sit down at the machine I will be able to get out of this strange slump I have been in. Anyway here are the photos of my latest thing.

No comments: